Posted on: 11/16/2011
Looking for a Programmer Analyst with experience in Oracle, MySql Databases, IBM WebSphere Application Server, JBoss, Process Improvement methodologies like Six Sigma, IT Auditing & Security, Business Objects, Business Intelligence & Reporting, Curam framework and Data-Warehouse- ETL. Position requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years or Master’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in some or all of the skills listed below. Position may require travel and/or relocation.
- Exposure to multiple operating systems like Windows, Unix, AIX etc.
- Business Objects, Informatica and OWB, ODI for data warehousing
- TCL, Korn shell, DOS, PHP scripting
- Reporting tools like Crystal reports etc.
- Certifications like OCP, IBM WAS Administrator, Six Sigma
- Compliance standards like KPMG, SOX, SAS70 etc.
- Hands on experience in RUP, Agile, Scrum SDLC methodologies
- Hands on experience using TOAD, Erwin, EA, Visio, CVS, PVCS, HP PPM, QC.