Customer Relationship Management
KMM Technologies, Inc. has implemented Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM Solutions for a major Wall Street Bank. The implementation encompasses standard deployment of the product to highly integrated custom development featuring enterprise integration, rich custom enhancements, personalized dashboards and reliable business process implementation, reporting, analytics, accelerators and automation.
- Deployment and installation of MS-CRM Enterprise Server 3.0 & 4.0.
- Deployment of CRM’s server components in a scaled-out distributed network topology- Email Router, SQL Server 2000/2005 and SQL Reporting Services 2000/2005.
- Deployment of client-side Office 2003/2007client for Outlook and Word.
Customization & Enhancements
- Customizations to implement LOB model, process requirements, and data visualizations.
- Custom dashboard with personalized panels for sales activity, service, and operations management.
- Custom Mail Merge Office 2003/2007 client for personalized, bulk mail-merge and template management. Custom repository for mail templates.
- Custom Blackberry web-client for mobile support.
- Custom team-based Calendar for event management. Automatically synchronizes with Outlook.
- Integration with existing enterprise applications and Microsoft Sharepoint.
- Reliable, asynchronous workflow process automation using CRM Workflows, Windows Communication Foundation, and Windows Workflow Foundation.
- Extensive reporting, business intelligence, forecasting and analytics solutions using SQL Server Analytics and Reporting Services.