Product Lifecycle Management:
KMM helped a major oil services company in the design and implementation of PLM solutions in support of client objectives and plans. Implemented a “best practices” standardization of client’s development, maintenance, and test environments for both web and server-side development. Aligned business unit and stakeholder interests with the long-term corporate PLM strategy. The system facilitates:
- Flow of EBOM through engineering departments (Design, Modeling, Doc Control)
- Design of new products and custom ECO/ECR workflows for each Design unit
- Flow of MBOM through manufacturing departments (Mfg Reviewers, Integration, NC Programming, Tooling & Fixtures)
- Visibility for Engineering and Manufacturing departments at various stages of product Lifecycle
- Design Integration with Manufacturing
- Stores products, customers, environment, and geographical information for various business units across the globe.
- Visibility for customer orders and corresponding products during the entire lifecycle of the product from design to manufacturing.