KMM STARS III Contract Vehicle
KMM’s services are available under this pre-competed schedule, enabling $4M direct task orders, making procurement for the government fast & easy.
KMM can provide services to the Government under two Scope Areas:
- Information Technology Services (C.1)
- Emerging Technology [Scope Sub-Area (C.2.1)]
GSA STARS III website: www.gsa.gov/s3
Master Contract Number: 47QTCB21D0209
Contractor DUNS Number: 615094948
CAGE Code: 4ZN24
STARS III Contractor Manager: Hanu R. Komaragiri, COO & EVP
firstname.lastname@example.org or STARS3@kmmtechnologies.com
Tel: (240) 286-2321
GSA 8(a) STARS II – GS00Q17GWD2130
Contract Details: KMM’s Stars II Contract
KMM’s services are available under this pre-competed schedule, enabling up to $4M direct task orders, making procurement for the government fast & easy.
GSA Schedule 70: GS-35F-332DA
- NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 541690, 541330, 541990
- KMM’s broad range of information technology professional services may be obtained through GSA Schedule 70. This contracting vehicle provides rapid and cost-effective access to KMM’s information technology services and solutions.
KMM’s Quality Assurance Program
KMM Technologies, Inc. delivers solutions based on processes that utilize PMI’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27000, ISO 27001:2013 and the Software Engineering Institute’s CMMI Level 2.
KMM is an externally assessed and certified ISO 9001:2015 organization. We have the tools and processes in place to remove “guess-work” and to provide our team leaders and project management staff quantitative data from which to make decisions.
- The documented KMM QA processes ensure that reviews and verifications required by these processes represent unbiased assessments of the quality of our products and services.
- These QA processes address planning, tracking, reporting, scheduling, and leading QA activities at the project level as addressed in required QA Plans.
- Through peer and independent reviews, we ensure the clarity, compliance, presentation, and completeness of all deliverables.
- Upon completion of a review, the KMM’s QA Manager verifies that all defects have been resolved and certifies the deliverables before submission to the client.